Current opening positions
We work with start-ups and corporates to bring innovative technology products to life. Join our mission to make product development accessible to teams all over the world.
To deliver our product development process, we’re always on the lookout for talented people that have the experience and smarts to find a way to deliver, even when the way forward isn’t clear.
We’re in a period of fast growth and have opportunities at our offices in London, Bangkok, Cape Town and Brighton.
We help startups go from seed to series A.
- A deluge of startups are now in the space, making it incredibly difficult for investors to find the best deals.
- Because it’s so hard to source deals investors are diverting cash away from seed stage investments.
- Adding to the lack of cash is a lack of talent, the team members needed to bring a startup to life are in short supply, and many earn great salaries at more mature businesses.
We need problem solvers
New product success rates are painfully low because teams are ill-equipped to navigate the development process – this means a lot of incredible ideas and innovations never happen. Our mission is to provide the expertise and experience that can bring these ideas to life.
To do that we need problem solvers, everyone in our team is always looking for solutions. The problems we tackle are difficult, and we don’t blindly follow briefs, we’re there to partner with teams and work together on getting results.
If you like the sound of being challenged every day, a meritocratic culture and working on products that matter, then we’d love to hear from you.
- Results Orientated: Look for solutions and get the job done.
- Product Focused: Build products that move the bar and delight users.
- Compassionate: We are all humans first and workers second.
- Community Centric: Coming to work should mean being part of something.
- Innovative: We always look for new and exciting ways to get results.
- Work on interesting projects.
- Enjoy autonomy to deliver results.
- Highly competitive pay and benefits.
- Opportunity to travel.
- Make an impact.
What We're Looking for
Anyone with a passion for products and a willingness to immerse themselves in a broad range of challenges can flourish at MOHARA. Technical skills are a must, but the most important factor is attitude. If you’re just looking for a job, then we’re probably not for you, if you’re looking to be part of a community driving to build excellent products every single day then get in touch.