Gather feedback to inform your build
Before we commit to writing code, user insights and data are collated and analysed to inform your development plan
We’ll help you:
- Manage the user feedback process so the most relevant information is surfaced on how users feel about the product.
- Instead of just focusing on the mechanics of user journeys, we inform product development by understanding how users feel when they engage with the product.
- Turn the insights into a clearly defined strategy that we use to execute the development plan with consideration of key metrics and resources.
- This includes establishing which features are winners and what needs to be changed.
- Sort through hundreds or thousands of pages of data to pick out the key themes and most valuable insights.
What we do:
Focus groups, workshops and interviewsWe create the right environment to draw out the best user insights, be it a large-scale process or more detailed one-on-one interviews.
Ways of thinking
ExperimentationClearly defined experiments that test the most vital assumptions about the product and user engagement.
Decision makingAfter the Understand phase there is a crucial decision whether to proceed, pivot or park — our decision-making clarifies the best path.
Service map developmentAs we gather feedback, we’re able to further shape the service map to make sure the user experience is hitting the mark.
Ways of building
Development planOnce user feedback has been analysed, a technical development plan is created to guide the Build phase.