Engage with users and gain support from stakeholders
Create a prototype to test your concept
We’ll help you:
- Bring your idea to life by enabling users and stakeholders to interact with an early version of your product.
- Gain buy-in for your business case and concept by exciting stakeholders with the potential of your idea.
- Gather feedback directly from users and other stakeholders to validate your hypothesis and improve your product.
- Use feedback to generate insights that will help your product meet user and stakeholder needs.
- Save time and money by validating and improving your concept before starting the build phase.
Ways of building
Development prototypingDevelop a functioning prototype for users to interact with and provide critical feedback.
Technical validationBy mapping out different journey types, it helps to surface the correct technical build and architecting requirements.
User testingManage the testing phase to ensure you collect relevant feedback that informs the development stage.
BrandingThe prototype should look and feel authentic in order to promote engagement with the product.
Detailed service mappingVisualise the users’ journey to help understand the steps and the emotional journey they take.