Experiential marketing platform used by global drinks brands, ready to scale to 20,000 venues
From concept to high growth in 1 year
Drinks and On Trade
what we do
Running a marketing event requires significant coordination between the brand, venue and delivery partners, making execution extremely challenging. ExperienceThis makes events easy to run and helps create the best possible customer experience.
- Early stage: Strong understanding of the customer pain, but no technical planning yet.
- Users were accustomed to manual processes. Seamless UX design required to change behaviour.
- Having a range of users with very different needs; user needs assumptions had to be validated.
- Technical architecture needed to support process of continual adaption and product development.
- Planning to meet a range of user needs required a complex set of interconnected customer journeys.
Define the problem - technology as a solution.
Engage key users. Understand problems, validate initial assumptions. Conduct focus groups and interviews with users.
Fixed budget - no room for error in development plan.
Customer research to build UML document: represent platform and interaction with users. Detailed wireframes were built - shown to users, iterated to produce first version of product map.
Technical plan to support needs of the project - cover challenges, architecture and assessment of how to mitigate risk.
High development risk; if experience not right for one user, or one stakeholder is missed out - whole platform compromised.
Building the Product
Mitigate risk: constant testing of assumptions. Check in to inform needs were met.
Product design and development was iterative. Worked in sprints - always making sure that user needs were met.
Ready to onboard 20,000+ venues
10+ Brands utilising the platform
5+ Delivery agencies engaged
5+ Staffing agencies started
Significant follow-on funding secured
"MOHARA really invested in the project and helped us deliver a great product - our customers are very pleased with it. I'm becoming excited about developing on what we've built and becoming the market leader"