Let’s go and build some cool stuff together.
Working with great people is the best part about our day. Diverse ideas help develop innovative products, and makes life more fun.
If you think that sounds like something you’d like to be a part of, drop us a line. Even if we don’t have an opening listed, we’re always open to a killer cover letter.
MOHARA is looking for experienced Programmers to work in our Bangkok office. Initially you would work with our current base of clients and then with start-ups within our family of Venture companies. The role is varied and will require you to work within different teams both in Bangkok and remotely with the UK team. We have 15 startups companies and we are on target to add a further 10 startups through 2018. This role presents a fantastic opportunity for experienced programmers to be a part of shaping our start-up's technology whilst also working with large established UK based companies.
Beyond our start-ups, our client work ranges from education through sports to wildlife and is both challenging and interesting. We take quality seriously and you should expect to be involved in well-written code bases following standards and good software engineering practices.
Digital product design and development, Concept prototyping, Software as a service (SaaS), Virtual reality authoring, eLearning, Membership database management, Startup accelerating
- Thai Nationality Only
- Strong IT fundamentals with a bachelors or masters in computer science, engineering or equivalent industry experience.
- Must be a self-starter and enjoy working in a team with other passionate professionals.
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills.
- Comfortable working with existing code and also writing code from scratch.
- Team player with strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Good algorithms knowledge.
- You enjoy working in a small, effective cross-functional team
- 1 years of experience developing within the Java web development environment
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL DB
- Use of frameworks (including Eclipse and Hibernate)
- Use of modern design techniques
- Working with agile software methods e.g scrum
Would benefit from
- Having dev-ops experience and an understanding of server side technologies (Docker container, microservices, OAuth, JWT, AES encryption, Nginx, AWS cloud infrastructure)
This role consists of:
- Working closely with our UK based CTO’s, our Bangkok team, our Start Up founders, our studio clients and the wider MOHARA team
- Collaborating with the design team and the QA team in the UK
- Utilising agile methodology - training offered
- Peer code review across the development team with a major focus on performance, security and scalability
- Small teams of skilled people, in a friendly and relaxed environment
- Transparent goals and expectations and a willingness to get stuck in by contributing ideas and challenging assumptions
- Work with people based globally with our main offices in London, Brighton and Bangkok
- A company that values vision, personal as well as product development and cares about its staff
- An environment where constant innovation and having fun are required
- An open company culture where everyone’s voice can be heard
- English lessons
1 position available
Based in Tower 42, Soi 42, Ekkamai, Bangkok
LET'S BE PIONEERS TOGETHER.